eskimosoup is seeking to appoint a creative implementer with the capabilities and determination required to ensure our campaigns and media projects achieve sustainable social good.
Working with the support of eskimosoup’s dedicated and multi-award-winning team, the Head of Creative will take the lead on meeting the biggest challenges presented to us by ambitious clients in the public and voluntary-community sector.
This role is being created to increase our senior level capabilities in delivering client work and, we hope, add at least another string to our bow.
The role will involve:
- Understanding client needs and challenges to produce media and marketing plans that are achievable within the time and resources available.
- Creative idea generation and building on the work of colleagues to ensure we produce to our highest standards.
- Working with communities to co-produce sustainable campaigns and interventions that address targeted health and social challenges.
- Briefing and managing suppliers and specialist skill team members.
- Adding value to our creative capabilities through applying your specific skillset. Note: we are open to what these creative skills might be, e.g. design, writing, directing, advertising, or something else!
The role would ideally suit someone who is:
- Experienced in leading on projects and campaigns within a marketing agency or as a freelancer professional.
- An authentic communicator able to gain trust and confidence in what you believe in.
- Fascinated by digital marketing and social media.
- Capable of generating ideas that are both effective and creative.
Pay and package:
By negotiation and dependent on experience.
Location and hours:
Flexible working encouraged. eskimosoup team members work from home with occasional working from our office and studio in Hull. We would consider part-time working to fit around you.
Please send expressions of interest, CV and anything else you think we’d find interesting to [email protected] by Friday 6th November 2020. No recruitment agencies please.
Our mission: Achieve social good through creative marketing and media.
Our core business: Award-winning social marketing and media.
Our core skills are in: researching, creating and implementing successful marketing campaigns and media that have positive social impact.
What’s it like to work at eskimosoup?